🥁6 x 30 minute drum lessons
🥁Learn a song and perform it!
🥁Your own workbook to keep and practice with
We provide you with our ‘Intro to Drums’ book as part of the course package, which has been designed and created exclusively for this course. This book will guide you through the 6-week course with clear weekly objectives.
During each lesson we will take the time to listen to each student and provide feedback. This will make it clear for every student to know what to focus on.
Included in your course fee:
- 6 x 30 minute one on one lessons held at our teaching facility at Eagle Farm.
- The workbook, which contains the whole course material.
- A rockstar photoshoot, which will be a great souvenir to keep - photos are included in course price.
- Instructional videos for support so you can access it at home and practice with a clear understanding of what needs to be done.
- An Intro to Drums certificate signed by your teacher.
- A video of you performing the song you’re taught on the course.
- An invitation to sign up for the next step to becoming a great drummer.
This course runs throughout school term time to avoid the risk of people being away on holiday etc.
However, we understand that sometimes unavoidable absences occur… for this reason we have created video support to help you practice and catch up on the sessions. There is also a possibility that you can join another scheduled Intro to Drums lesson that same week, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- We have Intro to Drums lessons scheduled on a weekly basis on Saturdays, with multiple 30 minute classes between [TIME RANGE].
- We will try our best to give you a preferred time, however it cannot be guaranteed.
- Scheduling will be confirmed no less than 7 days prior to the course commencing.
We have designed this course with children ages 5 - 12 in mind. However, the course can be tailored to suit a range of ages including teenagers and adults